Effective Date 04/18/2016
Applicability and third party websites and services
We may gather your personal information in the following ways:
1. When you give it to us. We may gather your information when you submit an inquiry form or otherwise supply us with your information, including, but not limited to, name, email address, telephone number, postal address or other data you may give to us
2. Automatically. We may gather your information automatically based on communication with our site, using cookies and other technology (as described below).
Types of Information we may gather:
Personally identifying information you give: Examples of the types of personally identifying information you may supply include, but are not limited to, your name, email address, telephone number, zip code, and other information you may give. You can choose not to give us such information, but some of our services and specific parts of our Site may not be accessible to you.
Other information we gather: We automatically gather information about your communication with our Site, our advertisements and other marketing content using technologies like cookies and web beacons, and via our web server's log files. Examples of data which may be gathered by our various technologies include browser data, your device IP address, whether you clicked on one of our advertisements, pages you've visited on the Site, which website you came from, date and time stamp data, and other navigation and click-through information. Although data we gather through these tracking devices is not always personally identifiable when gathered, we may integrate such data with personally identifiable information like your name or email address or other data that could be used to recognize you.
How we may use the information that we gather
The data that we gather about you may be utilized by us in any fashion and for any purpose permitted by law. This may involve sending you email newsletters or offers for goods and services that may attract you.
Cookies and Other Technology
We may also track your use of our Site, advertisements and other content through web beacons (also called pixel tags or clear gifs). Web beacons can be used for various reasons, including to help us make our Site better, various services and marketing communications.
Targeted Ads and Analytics Services
We may have connections with third party advertising and analytics services companies who may place advertisements on our behalf onto other websites, engage in tracking and describe functions for those Sites and our advertisements, and place third party advertisements on our Site. Data gathered includes, but may not be limited to, information about the websites you’ve visited and advertisements you’ve communicated with, along with your IP address, date/time stamp information, your ISP and the browser you use to visit this Site. This data may be utilized among other things, to display advertising (from us and from other companies) targeted to your tastes and interests, and to better understand the usage and visitation of our Site and the other websites tracked by these advertising companies. To learn more about targeted advertising (also called behavioral advertising), analytics services and your decisions, including how to opt-out of some third party ads, advertising networks and ad servers, you may wish to visit the, NAI Consumer Opt-Out Page and the Google's information page.
Your Choices regarding collection of your information.
- Providing Information. You can always decide not to supply us with your personally identifiable information.
- Opting Out of Our Promotional Emails. You may opt-out of receiving marketing and promotional messages from us at any time by using the opt-out mechanism featured in such emails (also referred to as "unsubscribe"), or by submitting your request to info@WebbedCultures.com. Please give 10 business days for us to process your opt-out request.
- Declining Cookies. If you do not want to accept our cookies, you can adjust your browser settings to decline cookies. You should note, however, that some areas of the Site may not function correctly if you decide not to accept cookies.
This Site is intended for general audiences, and is not intended for use by people under the age of 13. If we learn that we have inadvertently gathered personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will terminate it. If you believe that we have gathered personal information from a child under 13, please let us know using the information below.
Personal Information Transferred to the U.S.
We operate our Site in the United States, and it is meant for use only by those in the U.S. Data protection and privacy laws in the U.S. differ significantly from those in additional locations. If you are located outside the U.S., you understand and acknowledge that the personal information that we gather will be transferred to and processed in the U.S., and you agree to such practices.
If you have any questions or comments relating to our website or this notice, please contact us by email at info@WebbedCultures.com
Such requests must be submitted to use at the following mailing address: